Minimize your transportation costs with gas flow and basis projections.
The North American Flow and Basis (NAFB) model incorporates supply, demand, and pipeline network to derive flow patterns and market price basis through 2030 for 57 gas pricing nodes and 156 flow paths.
Minimize total transportation cost
- 57 gas pricing nodes
- 156 flow paths
- Monthly optimization
- Daily stress testing (regional)
- Forecast to 2030
- Supply meets demand
- Pipeline capacity
- Basin-by-basin buildup of supply forecast from our North American Supply Model (NASM) by oil price scenarios
- LNG and Mexico exports
- Industry (including petchem)
- Existing and new builds interstate and intrastate capacity
- Pipeline tariff
- Existing storage and expected expansions
Flow and path utilization
- Solve for gas flow between nodes and utilization on each path
Marginal and constrained path
- Identify the marginal path that determines node gas prices and areas with capacity constrains
- Forecast basis differential based on flow patterns and regional pricing mechanisms
GET THE OUTLOOK
Combining our deep insights with data from several proprietary forecasting models, this outlook explores the key drivers impacting North American gas markets.
Speak to a North American gas expert.